So I am learning the python coding language (definatly not my favorite) but it can be a powerful tool (just like any language). There are lots of tools for free (don't go and spend money on learning a language unless you have to for a class).
There is a book for about $25 - $30 called Learn Python the Hard Way. Well the guy (Zed Shaw) decided to also publish everything online free (with option to pay for support and videos etc).
http://learnpythonthehardway.org/
I have found it useful but at the same time I am not using it enough for it to be amazing, although it has helped me understand some of the back end things that go on with our system.
I am currently on lesson 24 of 50. I have to say this is a good site to use to teach the basics for anyone who wants to learn a language. I will most likely post when I finish. The real learning comes with doing the additional work though, not just creating the mimic files he makes.
Most of what I have done has been in the Cisco field, as such I was able to take a few basics and use them to rewrite the Cisco config quickly so I can use the same basic schema with a few differences.
No comments:
Post a Comment