So the reason I have not posted is because I have been working on setting up a site to site VPN using Cisco. I had gone through the configs a few times and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. After a week we got Cisco support involved, but it took a week to get the support.
All in all I found out a few things in the process. The most important thing I found out was that make sure you send the correct data to the other end. I had put in an incorrect IP in the form I sent them which made my end correct according to what they sent me and their end incorrect.
I'll post some of the other things I learned along the way in another post (for example the troubleshooting that I did).
I am also planning on putting up a VPN at home this week so I will let you know how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment