Thursday, September 7, 2017

Security Cameras

Some Back Ground:

Perhaps it was because of my time spent as a life guard watching people but I love watching people, and watching them in awkward situations, and watching what they do when they think no one is looking. Anyway this has lead to a love of watching surveillance videos as well as a paranoia about security (not like I have much worth taking).

The situation:
At work there has been some vandalism...

So we did some reconnaissance via some home made security cameras.

What I did:

ManyThing app

https://manything.com/

It was a quick and easy set up plus the first camera is free! For the convenience I think this is totally worth the prices they have as well.


The camera is blank in the picture due to it being offline. If I remember I will upload another one later with it on.

Are there other ways to do this? Absolutely I have seen many ways of doing this, but this was fairly easy and suited my needs perfectly.

Also due to getting ready for a little one I have recently done the same thing as a way to create a wireless monitor for our kid!

**I need to start adding pictures these get boring if they are just texts....

No comments:

Post a Comment