I am a very task oriented person.
Pen and paper works best for me. something about hand writing it helps me.
other options:
Evernote:
I was not a big fan of, mostly because writing it down kept me more focused. It does allow you to do many more things though so if you are a good note taker and have lots of notes this is a nice application.
I stole the image from Google (I think it actually came from the evernote blog).
Google tasks:
https://mail.google.com/tasks/canvas
Lets you have multiple lists. I use this one for goals for myself rather than actual tasks.
Your phone task list - I never got this one down but for some people it is a quick task list they need.
Another one that I have used is Asana.
This is a nice way for a manager to assign tasks as well as it makes it easy to break things down to different levels and make projects. This was very nice for me when my tasks changed daily on what I needed to work on as my manager could see what I was doing and assign things different priorities. The best part about it is the hidden unicorn feature.
Same thing for this image as the Evernote one.


No comments:
Post a Comment